With The Wolves - "Hold My Heart" (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [Review]

[Metalcore]
(Manchester, UK)

With The Wolves four-piece metalcore band from Manchester, UK. Just released their first single Hold My Heart. The band is heavily inspired by bands such as A Day To Remember, The Ghost Inside, Beartooth and Of Mice & Men.
We have your first taste of new music and it's a thing of beauty! Certainly I had a lot of time without heard  a band like With The Wolves, this song has come back to me mid-2000, but with a lot of freshness. Just like so many of us knows, heavy music has always fulfilled those roles, this is no a exception, so perhaps it shouldn’t come as a surprise that ‘Hold My Heart’ is a awesome debut and mark the difference of this new band. From their heavy handed riffs that gets your neck moving, to their larger than life epic chorus hooks. I've heard the song 5 to 6 times before talking about it, really a pretty good song, they honor aforementioned influences. About video edition, it's a good work. I don't like to talk a lot about video work, I focus more on musical work  With The Wolves it's a promising band you'll want to keep your eye on!

Next show is at Rebellion in Manchester on the 28th of June. 

Facebook
Get Hold My Heart here:

Enjoy!

Comments